FIND’s Board of Directors is the ultimate authority for approval of all FIND policies, organizational strategy and budget.
The Board performs the following functions:
• Provides guidance and exercises final decision-making on strategy approves all management team operations, including work plans and budgets
• Oversees the progress of all FIND activities hires and evaluates senior level executives
• Ensures the integrity of FIND’s corporate accounting, financial reporting systems and audits
• Participates in resource mobilisation efforts supports public relations
• Initiates new partnerships selects new Board members.
The FIND Board conducts its work through four committees:
D Camus (Chair), M Kessel, B More, and from FIND: L Chaubert, C Boehme
I Kickbusch (Chair), N Tata, A Jack, S Tlou, M Kessel, and from FIND: J Archer, J St Denis, C Boehme
M Watson (Chair), M Kessel, and from FIND: S Saacks, C Boehme
M Tanner (Chair), C Bréchot, C Morel, and from FIND: B Rodriguez, C Boehme