FIND’s Board of Directors is the ultimate authority for approval of all FIND policies, organizational strategy and budget.
The Board performs the following functions:
• Provides guidance and exercises final decision-making on strategy approves all management team operations, including work plans and budgets
• Oversees the progress of all FIND activities hires and evaluates senior level executives
• Ensures the integrity of FIND’s corporate accounting, financial reporting systems and audits
• Participates in resource mobilisation efforts supports public relations
• Initiates new partnerships selects new Board members.
The FIND Board conducts its work through four committees:
Audit & Finance Committee
Board: D Camus (Chair), S Kamineni, M Kessel. FIND: C Boehme, L Chaubert, S Saacks
Board: I Kickbusch (Chair), A Jack, M Kessel. FIND: J Bastow, C Boehme, S-J Loveday
Board: M Watson (Chair), M Kessel, S Tlou. FIND: C Boehme, B Mouton
Board: M Tanner (Chair), GF Gao, D Heymann, C Morel. FIND: C Boehme, Z Katz, R Sampath