SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic pipeline
We are collating an overview of all SARS-CoV-2 tests commercially available or in development for the diagnosis of COVID-19. We cannot guarantee that this is a fully comprehensive list. The below is information directly submitted by test suppliers or obtained from publicly available sources, and is not independently verified. If you have queries or updates, please contact us.
If you would like your test to be included in the pipeline, please click the button below to download the form.
If you are interested in learning about the ongoing FIND test evaluations, please click on the links below.
Molecular assay evaluations Immunoassay evaluations
EUA: Emergency Use Authorization — HSA: Health & Safety/Sciences Authority — MFDS: Ministry of Food & Drug Safety — MHRA: Medicinces & Health Care Products Regulatory Agency — NRA: National Regulatory Authority — RUO: Research Use Only — TGA: Therapeutic Goods Administration — WHO EUL: World Health Organization Emergency Use Listing Procedure
- Beijing Infervision Technology Co. Ltd InferRead CT Pneumonia (In development)
- Canary Health Technologies AiroStotleCV19 (Breath VOCs) (In development)
- Finbiosoft Results Manager (automatic PCR interpretation software) (RUO)
- Intrasense SA Myrian Covid-19 (China NMPA EUA - US FDA EUA - CE-IVD)
- Jetware SRL LOMT - Pool Testing Management Software (In development)
- L7 Informatics Enterprise Science Platform (HIPAA, CLIA, 21 CFR)
- Visible Patient Visible Patient Service - numerical (medical image analysis, CT or MRI) (US FDA 501(k) - CE Class IIa)