SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic pipeline
We are collating an overview of all SARS-CoV-2 tests commercially available or in development for the diagnosis of COVID-19. We cannot guarantee that this is a fully comprehensive list. The below is information directly submitted by test suppliers or obtained from publicly available sources, and is not independently verified. If you have queries or updates, please contact us.
If you would like your test to be included in the pipeline, please click the button below to download the form.
If you are interested in learning about the ongoing FIND test evaluations, please click on the links below.
Molecular assay evaluations Immunoassay evaluations
EUA: Emergency Use Authorization — HSA: Health & Safety/Sciences Authority — MFDS: Ministry of Food & Drug Safety — MHRA: Medicinces & Health Care Products Regulatory Agency — NRA: National Regulatory Authority — RUO: Research Use Only — TGA: Therapeutic Goods Administration — WHO EUL: World Health Organization Emergency Use Listing Procedure
- AcouSort AB Blood plasma separation using ultrasound (RUO)
- Ativa Medical Ativa Enhanced Screen (In development)
- Hemcheck Sweden AB HELGE™: POC-test for rapid and objective detection of hemolysis in blood samples aimed for SARS-CoV-2 antibody testing for prevention of sample rejection in the laboratory (CE-IVD)
- Predigen Inc. HR-PreV (In development)
- RetroVirox Inc. SARS-CoV-2 Pseudovirus assay for Neutralizing Antibodies (RUO)
- The Corona Initiative, PBC Viral Direct Detection At Home Test (In development)
- Trivitron Healthcare Pvt. Ltd ViSure transport kit (CE-IVD)
- Twist Bioscience NGS-based target capture for SARS-CoV-2 detection and screening (In development)