Transforming access to diagnostics: global launch of the Lancet Commission
A large proportion of the global population do not have adequate access to quality, affordable diagnostics (laboratory tests and diagnostic imaging). Transforming access is required to support the achievement of universal health coverage. At this global launch, co-hosted by The Lancet and FIND, on Thursday, 7 October 2021, 8:00–9:30 (EST), 13:00–14:30 (UK), 14:00–15:30 (CEST), authors will present key findings and recommendations from the report, followed by a high-level panel discussion and Q&A from the audience.
1. Ken Fleming, Emeritus Fellow of Green Templeton College and Oxford University
2. Patricia Garcia, Cayetano Heredia University
3. Sue Horton, University of Waterloo
4. Richard Horton, The Lancet
5. John Nkengasong, Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention
6. Pascale Ondoa, Amsterdam Institute for Global Health and Development
7. Vinod Paul, NITI Aayog
8. Bill Rodriguez, FIND
9. Peter Sands, The Global Fund
10. Soumya Swaminathan, WHO
11. Mike Wilson, University of Colorado School of Medicine
View the recording here.