Policies & statements
At FIND, excellence and diversity go hand in hand. We are committed to gender equality, including equal compensation, prevention of and protection from sexual harassment, and the safeguarding of our staff and beneficiaries.
We also believe that the greater the diversity of backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences, the greater our impact on global health.
As we serve vulnerable populations in support of their right to health, we demand transparency, open communication, accountability, and integrity on the part of our team and collaborators.
All FIND staff, consultants and external partners are encouraged to raise any concerns about business ethics or behaviour, whether real or perceived, relating to activities in which FIND is involved or considering involvement. Concerns can be raised with any supervisor, with senior management, or anonymously via our ethics hotline portal.
- Code of conduct
- Conflicts of interest policy
- Environmental & climate statement
- Fundraising policy
- Gender policy
- Global access policy
- Partner indirect costs policy
- Private sector partners policy
- Safeguarding policy
- Scientific publications policy
- Statement of recognition of independence
- Technology and partner selection guide
- Trial data-sharing policy