|GeneXpert IV module with desktop||GeneXpert IV module with a laptop|
|US$ 17,000 (Price ex works & prepaid)||US$ 17,500 (Price ex works & prepaid)|
The public sector in eligible countries can purchase test cartridges for TB, hepatitis C, HIV, human papillomavirus (HPV), chlamydia trachomatis (CT)/neisseria gonorrhoeae (NG), and trichonoma vaginalis (TV) at the following prices, ex-works and prepaid.
|Xpert MTB/RIF Ultra||US$ 9.98|
|Xpert MTB/RIF||US$ 9.98|
|Xpert HCV||US$ 14.90|
|Xpert HIV Qualitative||US$ 14.90|
|Xpert HIV Viral load||US$ 14.90|
|Xpert HPV||US$ 14.90|
|Xpert CT/NG 10||US$ 16.20|
|Xpert CT/NG 120||US$ 16.20|
|Xpert TV||US$ 19.00|
Warranty covers the GeneXpert instrument and parts (such as module or computer replacement
- Warranty starts when the shipment is received at the arranged point of collection (refer to Incoterm).
- All GeneXpert systems come with a one-year manufacturer warranty on parts.
- For the compassionate program, Cepheid offers an additional second year of warranty once the system check is performed before the end of the first year.
- Xpert Check* kit should be ordered and performed every year to certify the system is performing correctly.
- Remote assistance is included.
- The cost of shipping parts is covered by Cepheid (DDP where possible).
- Onsite interventions are not included and will be quoted separately by the assigned authorized service provider.
In addition to the initial 2-year warranty provided by Cepheid, warranty extensions can also be purchased
- The cost of shipping parts is covered by Cepheid (CIP) – additional charges may be incurred.
- Remote assistance is included; onsite interventions are not included and will be quoted separately by the assigned authorized service provider.
|Instrument size||1-yr warranty||3-yr warranty||3-yr warranty
(if purchased at the same time as the instrument)
|XPERT CHECK KIT IS INCLUDED IN THE WARRANTY EXTENSION|
|Xpert Check kit(s)||1 kit included||3 kits included||4 kits included|
Preventive maintenance includes the regular maintenance tasks as well as the annual system check*. All these steps can be executed onsite by the user to ensure the good performance of the system.
Regular maintenance includes:
- Daily maintenance: Clean work area, keep doors upright, discard used cartridges
- Weekly maintenance: Restart the system and the computer
- Monthly maintenance: Clean instrument surfaces; clean cartridge bays; clean plunger rods; clean fan filters; and archive results
Annual system check:
- Xpert Check* is performed every year to certify that the system is performing correctly: One kit allows the user to check 4 modules.
- The kit should be ordered from Cepheid: firstname.lastname@example.org (US$ 450, unless there is a warranty extension).
- No shipping costs will be added if the Xpert Check kit is shipped with other tests or systems.
Xpert Check results may invoke a required module replacement if certain performance conditions are not met.
- For any system covered by a warranty or a warranty extension, the costs of module replacement are included.
- For any system not covered by a warranty or a warranty extension, module replacement costs US$ 900 per module. Shipping costs both ways will be added to the quote.
Onsite interventions are not included and can be quoted separately by the assigned authorized service provider.
|Antigua & Barbuda||Eritrea||Malaysia||South Africa|
|Armenia||Ethiopia||Mali||St Kitts and Nevis|
|Bangladesh||Gabon||Mauritius||St Vincent & Grenadines|
|Belize||Gaza Strip||Micronesia||Sudan, South|
|Central African Republic||Jamaica||Pakistan||Uganda|
|China||Kenya||Papua New Guinea||Uzbekistan|
|Congo (Democratic Republic of)||Kosovo||Philippines||Vietnam|
|Congo (Republic of the)||Kyrgyzstan||Romania||Western Sahara|
|Costa Rica||Lao PDR||Russia||Yemen|
|Cuba||Lesotho||Sao Tome & Principe|
About eligible countries
FIND has leveraged its investment in the development of Xpert MTB/RIF by negotiating a price reduction agreement with Cepheid. This agreement fixes the pricing and defines the applicable market as the public sector in 145 high-burden and developing countries.
This preferential pricing is based on ex-works prices, which can be accessed via the specific supplier directly as listed under the product-specific details on this FIND site.
The definition of the public sector as applied to the preferential pricing is provided in the general information section above.
Purchase orders & contact
The public sector in eligible countries can purchase instruments and test cartridges by contacting Cepheid directly at the address below and mentioning the negotiated preferential price.
81470 Maurens-Scopont, France
Telephone +33 563 825 309
Fax +33 563 825 301